Thursday, April 11, 2013

Good Morning.

It is a beautiful morning in Santa Ana, Honduras.  And, it is going to be another great day in Honduras.

In a couple of hours, Marc and I are getting in the car and driving to Copan.  We love Copan.  We could have chosen another place, but this time of year, the other places we could think of are hot. 

I am going to read a good book.  Or two.  Enjoy the beauty of nature that will surround me.  And, maybe stare at the back of my eyelids, something I have grown unaccustomed to doing.  And, of course, eat at Jim's Copan Pizza.  At least once.  We may make one more attempt to find the hot springs.  Previous attempts have been unsuccessful, but we had fun trying.  Whatever we do, I will enjoy. 

We will be back Sunday.  Until then.

Terri

No comments: