Thursday, February 10, 2011

No Snow In Honduras

I love seeing all the snow pictures from everywhere in the States.  I love the snow when I can stay inside by the fireplace and watch it.  Not so much, when I have to be out in it.  For all you folks that are cold and tired of the snow, come on down.  A nice queen-sized bed is waiting on you.


The sun is shining today complete with blue skies.  As you can see my flowers are blooming.  As I sit in the office today, I can hear birds singing and the children laughing and playing outside.  It is about 76 degrees and will get slightly warmer.  I have the windows open so that I can enjoy the pleasant temperature.  No heater, no air-conditioner needed.

The offer is good to anyone.  We are outside in the sun waiting on you.

Terri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terribly tempting. However I have enjoyed sitting by myself this morning with beautiful snow outside, the fire logs on, coffee in hand and studying Zechariaih and Elizabeth. I am blessed.

jennie

Terri L Tindall said...

Yes, indeed you are.