Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I really do know Valentine's Day was last week.

Yesterday, when I picked up my mail, I was so excited about Milky Ways and cashews that I almost forgot there were bills and tax information and bank statements and more work.  There was also a big envelope for the kids.

This afternoon I took the envelope to Karen.  It was full of valentine's from Pat and Kim Robinson.  Karen started calling the children's names.  The were hooting and hollering and jumping up and down.  Little Josue was saying "soccer, soccer" as he had a picture of a soccer player on his.

The kids were very pleased with the valentines.  Thanks Pat and Kim.

Terri

1 comment:

Kim said...

It made my day to hear the kids got their Valentines. I am glad they had fun with them.

I will have to remember your love for milky ways and cashews!

love, Kim