Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Today Is The Day

Here in Santa Ana, Honduras, it is a beautiful morning. It rained last night. It rained hard. Over an inch. This morning all dust and smoke are settled. Long and deep, I inhaled the after-the-rain smells.

If it rained that hard at the dump, I am sure the smells this morning are not so pleasant. Wet rotting garbage. What little food can be scavaged will be soggy. And tromping around in the mud and yuck will be much harder work today.

Today is the day my friend Trey Morgan is raising money so we can continue to feed those at the dump. Please take a minute and visit his blog for details. www.treymorgan.net

I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink. Matthew 25:35 NIV.

Please pray about these efforts today.

Terri

1 comment:

TREY MORGAN said...

It's 6 p.m. here in Texas. We're $205 from $5000 and when we hit that we hit the bonus of $2500.