Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Little Child Shall Lead Them

Some mornings taking twenty one children to church is exhausting, no matter how many adults there are trying to control them.  Others aren't so bad.  Fortunately, this morning was one of those that was not so bad.  Since I was not spending all my time making them be quiet or sit down or turn around,  I got to observe them.

They are so sweet when they are singing.  Most of them sing loudly, on key or off key, it matters not.  And they are wearing great big smiles.  They are praising our Father with everything have. 

Wouldn't it be nice if we, as adults, still praised the Father with everything we have?

Terri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that! Children worshipping is one of the purest and sweetest things I am blessed to witness. Saw this very thing in the class of kindergarten age children Pat and I are teaching on Sunday morning. I thought the same thing you did.