Sunday, March 22, 2009

Washing Dishes


From the youngest to the oldest, all the children have chores. The chores are rotated every week. Sisi has been on dish duty. There is no way she can reach the sink, so she sits on a stool. I walked in and she is washing dishes and smiling. When she realized I had a camera, she even posed for me. Then with her wet dishwater hands, she gives me a big hug. Of course, I didn't care.


No matter what she is doing, Sisi always has time for a hug or two.


Terri

2 comments:

Ginger said...

I could use a sisi around here. how sweet and how neat that the kids are happy as they work.

love ya, ginger

Anonymous said...

Well my personality is a lot like Sissies. I can always use a hug too and especially if I am washing dishes. What a sweet photo. We enjoy every bit of information that comes from your work there. That is especially what I love to hear is about the children. I love every aspect you write about but the childrens lives always gives me a real boost. A hug is a universal bit of communication, I am quiet sure. linda