Wednesday, November 14, 2007

God Art

We were told that the two containers of food would be ready to unload today, but they weren't. Nothing new there. We attempted to run several other errands and we kept running into dead ends. It was a bit frustrating, but humorous as well. Murphy's law was in full effect today. I was really tired. We started back up the mountain and saw some beautiful God art. The sunset was awesome. The reds and golds were resting on top of the mountains, making the mountains appear ablaze with fire, the trees silhouetted against the sky. It was gorgeous. Just a bit too dark to take a good picture, though. God is so good to provide such beautiful art for everyone to enjoy, completely free of charge. At the same time, it felt like a big eraser was erasing the tiredness and frustration right out of my body.

God is good...all the time.

Terri

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Dear Friend,
Fortunatly, you do not have the only corner on God art. I am looking out my back window and gasping at the beauty of color in the leaves here. All the yellow, golds, reds, browns, greens, orange leaves are glorious. And yes, no admission fee to see it.
Indeed God is good.
I hope you do not have any more delays on containers or meetings!I pray that your computer will be in service as well. I pray that all the decisions you have to make in November 2008 in order to speak at ladies retreat will be the right choices and many spiritual blessings will come from doing God's will.
I look forward to the times I can read your blog. You always seem to count your blessings no matter what problems occur.
Love,
Ginger
in
Columbus, MS