Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Morning Thoughts

This morning it is hard to breathe.  Hard to eat.  Hard to sleep.  Hard to function in any kind of normal capacity.  How easy it would be to crawl in bed, pull the covers over my head and never get out. 

Some people think we ought to be over this already.  Some people think we ought to be over losing Ryan fourteen years ago. 

I pray no one ever has to experience losing a child.  It is the worst thing that can happen to anyone. 

I don't think God promised me a life without pain.  I know in all other circumstances that God has been there with me.  He will be with me through this as well.  He is with me.  I pray that I take His hand and allow Him to lead me through the hours, days, weeks and months ahead.  I pray that I allow my God and my friends to sustain me.

Thanks again, to everyone, for the wonderful love and support.

Terri

No comments: