Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Morning Traffic

Morning traffic in Tegucigalpa is getting worse. It is worse every day than it was the morning before. I know with the bridge still out on the San Pedro Sula highway that all that traffic that normally uses that road has to go somewhere, but this makes Atlanta and Los Angeles look good. And I always hated driving in those two places.

Most mornings by the time I get Rosy to school I feel like I have crossed a battlefield full of active land mines. And when I get to school and one hasn't blown up, then I am the winner. Rosy usually goes back to sleep and doesn't even know the battle I am fighting.

Fortunately, Rosy only has two more days of school this year and then she and I both have early morning dentist appointments on Monday. I might need to celebrate when this school year is over.

Terri

No comments: