Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm On My Way To San Jose

And I don't mean California. Not that I have anything against San Jose, California. Matt, Nicole, and Haley Grace live in San Jose, Costa Rica. That is where I am going.

Tomorrow after Marc feeds the hungry at the dump, we will leave. We will drive to Managua, Nicaragua tomorrow and on in to San Jose on Thursday. I am so excited to see those kids. Calling Costa Rica is a lot more expensive than calling the USA. I do not talk near enough to Nicole. Two days from right now, I will be loving all over Haley.

In addition to spending a long relaxing weekend with the kids, I will get two new country stamps in my passport. I get excited when we enter a state in which I have never been, and within the next two days, I get to be in two new countries.

Terri

1 comment: