Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Prayers

Monday, my mother had retinal surgery. Things went well. Extremely well. I was supposed to take her back for a follow up visit yesterday. We were to leave for Amarillo at 6:00. I got up at 5:00 to find my mother up and sick. Before we could leave for Amarillo, my mom decided she had to go to the emergency room. We went to the local er and a heart attack was ruled out and we were dismissed. I called the eye doctor and explained my mother was ill. I was told it was imperative that I bring her for her follow up. I loaded her in the car and we left for Amarillo. Everything with her eye was fine. But as we headed back for Borger, she felt worse and worse.

With encouragement from my sister, my sister-in-law and my mother's doctor, we headed back to the local er yesterday afternoon. This time she was admitted. Tests are being done. Please pray for my mother. She is in so much pain.

Terri

No comments: