Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Excitement Abounds

Today, Marc played golf with his dad. I ate lunch with my sister-in-law and we relived our trip to Italy several years ago. It was a good day. A very good day.

This evening I was sitting at the computer trying to plow through some of the paperwork on which I am so behind. Marc said, "do you want to go to Wal-Mart with me?" Never wanting to pass up an opportunity for Wal-Mart, I jumped up so fast, no one knew what was happening. And Marc said, " and Sonic, too."

Man, oh man, it doesn't get much better than that. Wal-Mart and Sonic in the same evening. We went to Wal-Mart and Marc got a new toothbrush. I got a new atlas. Aren't we exciting? Then on to Sonic. We sat there sipping on our drinks and then came back to Marc's parent's house.

That is what vacation is for; trips to Wal-Mart and Sonic.

Terri

1 comment:

mandnfitz said...

You know, there's always one more trip to Wal-Mart.