Thursday, April 15, 2010

Date Night

Marc and I get so busy, usually in different directions, that we sometimes don't spend much time with each other. We always eat supper together, but sometimes it is 8:00 when I get off. I had to go buy groceries tonight and I had to pay the electricity bill for Casa. We talked about meeting somewhere for supper. Marc cleared his schedule and we actually went to town together. How pleasant that was, as we rode along visiting and listening to some great Christian CDs.

We got to PriceSmart and I went to stand in line in the bank and get the bills paid. I got all of them paid but one. I have to go to another bank for that one. Marc started buying the groceries and was nearly through by the time I finished at the bank. I was very thankful that I did not have to stand in line at the bank and then buy the groceries. We paid for the groceries and walked over to the snack bar in PriceSmart and ordered. That was our big, exciting date.

Actually, it was quite wonderful. We just sat there, enjoying our food and enjoying each other's company. And I felt rejuvenated and had perked up a little by the time we finished eating. To extend the time, we drove home slowly.

Terri

No comments: