Thursday, May 23, 2013

Working, Working, Working

Daily progress is being made on the mission house.   I am praying for quickly, safely, and correctly.

Tuesday morning I went to check things out.  And, I went again this evening.

Materials are stacked everywhere.


Haley is a bit upset that the sand is not her personal sandbox.


Tuesday morning this is what I saw.






This evening, Thursday, this is what I saw:


We have lights up and the men are working from 6:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.  I commented on how much change I could see from Tuesday morning.  Nicole said they could usually see a big difference from the time they got home each night and the time they leave the next morning.

The dining hall is nearing completion as the screen goes in the windows.

Can't you already hear the fellowship coming from the dining hall?

Thank you God, my making dreams reality.

No comments: