Saturday, May 11, 2013

Jewelry

As I have mentioned in a couple of previous posts, I am adding some new items to the Casa de Esperanza store. 

Last month,  Marc and I went to Copan.  While we were out and about, I found some new jewelry which I really liked.  I was on vacation and didn't have much money with me.  I  bought a few pieces.  The little couple selling the jewelry was so sweet.  The husband makes the jewelry and she stands in the street all weekend, every weekend, in Copan trying to sell it.  They had a precious baby girl.  The husband was holding the baby in the shade while Daniela sold the jewelry.

After I got home, I just kept wishing I could get some more.  My sweet husband, decided to make a trip to Copan to get some more before groups start arriving.  Karen and I were just a bit afraid of what he might bring back.  He did a great job.  He might become my new buyer.  LOL.


These bracelets are made of stone.  I also will have some brightly colored wooden bracelets.  From the comments I have already heard, these beautiful bracelets will not last long.

I might have to send Marc back to Copan for more.

Terri

No comments: