Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Heading East

Today we left Borger. Tomorrow, between 3:30 and 4:00, we will be hugging on Camille. That brings a smile to Grammy's face just thinking about seeing that sweet girl. We will have a long, fun weekend with Nathan and Camille.

My mom saw both of her doctors yesterday and today. She had good reports from both doctors. I was leaving today so that I could see Camille tomorrow, but I left this afternoon feeling a lot more comfortable knowing she was doing well.

Tonight history was made in the Tindall household. Marc wanted to stop before I did. That never happens. I always want to stop before he is ready. I wanted to be that much closer to Memphis. He was the driver, therefore, we stopped when he wanted.

Terri

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Been keeping up with you through blogs...happy about your mom doing ok before you left and also i know you are so excited about seeing more family..camille can't wait either i imagine.
have a good visit ...
enjoy your night !! i hope you can rest well...