Thursday, July 11, 2013

And A Little Child Shall Lead Them (Us)

I think I said that recently on this blog, but it happens frequently that a child sets an example we all should be following.

Our sweet Camille really needed to talk to Marc after he was robbed.  She said, "Poppy, I cried when I found out you were robbed.  I cried when I found out the money was for people's houses and they would not get a house.  Poppy, I want to give all my savings to help those people get a house."

I cried when I found out Marc was robbed.  I cried when I saw the wrecked vehicle.  I cried when I found out how much money Marc had and that is was for houses.  I cried when our sweet little granddaughter gave her whole savings account.

And a little child shall lead us.

Thanking God for sweet Camille and for everyone who gave to replace that stolen money.

Terri

No comments: