Friday, April 13, 2012

Good Clean Fun

It appears that rainy season is starting earlier than normal.  The country needs the rain, but we just cannot get all the leaks in our roof fixed.  This afternoon, we had a nice half inch shower.  About an hour before shower time, some of the kids were having some good clean fun.
And, others had some fun that was not quite so clean.
I didn't hang around long.  I did not want to be "accidentally" hit.  As I headed toward my house, I heard Karen say, " No one is going in the house.  You will take a bath and wash your clothes in the pila."  And one of the kids said Dorian did it, too.  Karen replies with, "Dorian is not coming in the house either.  He can bathe in the pila, too."

Terri

1 comment:

kdv4jc said...

and sure enough Dorian washed his clothes and bathed in the pila too!!! :)