Thursday, June 2, 2011

Little Rock Bound

An opportunity presented itself to me and I just could not say no.  That opportunity was to spend a few days with Camille.  Right now, I am sitting in the Tegucigalpa airport waiting for the flight that leaves for Atlanta.  Much later, I will arrive in Little Rock.  I will spend some good time with Nathan.  It doesn't happen very often that Nathan and I spend time together.  Then Sunday, Camille and I will leave for Texas.

I always have fun with Camille and we have enjoyed traveling with her.  Without Marc, I am expecting some of our games will reach unheard of levels of silliness.  They almost do with Marc in the car, but he subdues us a little.

Camille and I will spend time with grandparents, aunts, uncle and Camille will meet her new cousin.

I am exhausted.  There is always so much to do before I leave.  I was thinking it was going to be a long night, but the electricity went off, thus, sending me to bed for a few hours.  I awoke this morning with more energy than I have had in weeks.  My mind was racing.  The more things I did, the more I remembered that needed to be done.  I think I got everything done.  I don't worry about the kids.  Karen is the best at caring for them anyway.  And she did my job, long before I arrived on the scene.  I just want to make things as easy on her as I can while  I am gone.

I need a book or a sudoku book.  Or maybe I need a nap.

It will be a wonderful 10 days, of that I am sure.

Terri

No comments: