Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Doctor

Yesterday afternoon Marc and I made our third trip to the doctor since being released from the hospital. After thoroughly poking and prodding places I did not want poked and prodded, the doctor removed the rest of the stitches. He gave me some instructions and released me. I am glad the stitches are gone.

There is still a lot of things I cannot eat yet. There is still a lot of things I do not want to eat yet. And I cannot do any thing else for a very long time. I can't drive for a month. Right now, that is not a problem. I have no desire to drive and couldn't if I so desired. I can't lift or pick up anything until more like the end of July. Nothing. Right now, that is kind of like driving. Don't want to.

But in the next few days or so, I am going to want to do something. I am going to get bored and be bored. And I will be good and do exactly as I am supposed to do.

Thanks for all the prayers. Please keep them going for continued healing.

Terri

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Dear Terri,
I will.