Thursday, May 27, 2010

Surgery

I'm suppose to be sitting in the Houston airport waiting for a connecting flight to Little Rock. Instead, I'm in a hospital bed in Tegucigalpa. Not a very good second choice. I had emergency surgery in the middle of the night. My intestines rearranged themselves and I was very sick. Not to fear, I am at Hospital Vierra, not Escuela. I am much better than I was 24 hours ago. I am very sad that I'm not going to be hugging on grandgirls in the morning and that I'm not going to see Alison's an Matthew's wedding on Saturday. I do need yout prayers.

Terri

8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Terri, I'm praying for you, girl! Did you know that Steve had emergency surgery in Teguc. in the 90's? Is this connected to one of your posts where you said you got really sick? I'm so sorry that you're not lovin' on granddaughters right now, but hopefully soon!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry your trip was interupted but happy all has been taken care of. Maby when you get well you can look forward to a trip to see the girls. Will be praying for your fast recovery. linda

Ginger said...

i am sure you are in tears not getting to go on your much wanted trip but you HAVE to take care of yourself!! that is an order. i love you and pray so hard that you will be ok.

Rosemary said...

Oh man--I wondered all day where you were and how soon you'd be seeing Camille. Well wishes and prayers coming your way.
Love, Rosemary

Blue-Eyed Mystery said...

I'll be praying. I'm glad your not in Hospital Escuela. Hope you get to feeling better and that God gives you peace in your heart.

Anonymous said...

Terri,
I'm really sorry to hear that you were not able to go to the wedding or see the grandbabies, but happy to hear your surgery went well. Hope you are feeling better soon. You are in my prayers!

Love,
Suzan

Kim said...

Terri, We are praying! I am glad you are home and hope you feel better and stronger with each new day. Love, Kim

Susan said...

I have been praying for you continually. So glad you were able to receive treatment. I am certain your children and the grandgirls are missing you and wish they could be with you at this time. So thankful that you are on the road to recovery.

Love you!