Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Out Of The Mouths Of Babes

Monday Pamela came back to work. We were glad she was back and she did great that first day which had to be hard for her.

When an employee of a children's home has children, the law states the child can come to work with the parent until the age of six. Pamela is having to bring Emanuel, her two year old son.

Both Pamela and Emanuel have had a hard time with Ronnie's death. Emanuel cries looking for his Papi and, understanably, had become very clingy to Pamela. Pamela woke him Monday morning and Emanuel said, "why are you waking me up? I was talking to Papi. He is in heaven and I was talking to him." He then said, " I have Papi in my heart."

Pamela got him ready and she came to work. She asked Dorian if he had talked to Emanuel and Dorian said no.

I don't know who talked to Emanuel. But the peace of God is with that child. And I don't doubt that he really was talking to his Papi.

Please continue to pray for Pamela and Emanuel. The days and nights are surely lonely.

Terri

No comments: