Monday, August 10, 2009

On The Road Again

In our other life (before Honduras), that was more or less Marc's theme song since he travelled so much. It should have been mine, too. I drove to gymnastics practice and meets, cross country meets, football games, etc. But the kids and I officially said it was Marc's theme song.

I hit the road again this morning. At 6:20 to be exact. I took Rosy to the bus stop. I have missed talking with her about the brilliant sun or why the brilliant sun is not shining today. She smiled big this morning when I pointed at the brilliant sun.

After the bus came, I drove back up the mountain, arriving at 7:45. Shortly afterwards, I left for Teleton with Doris and Reina. Again,, I have missed the time I spend with those two. We colored while we waited. We waited to discover their teacher did not show up today. We headed home.

I was home a couple of hours before I left again. I drove down to get Rosy, leaving early enough to stop at the pharmacy to get medicine for Maryuri.

It was a busy day and not so unusual. I was glad to be with my girls again.

Terri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terri,you are an amazing woman of God. Thank you for loving the kids of Casa!!!

Praying for you & Marc constantly...

Sherry Hubright

Ginger said...

Dear Terri,
You have lots of craziness going on in your life and I admire you for being a beautiful Godly woman to these children. You never complain when you get bombarded by so many responsibilities because you feel you have such a great mission in life. You share such wonderful stories that are truly unique.
You are constantly putting other people first and doing the things that our Lord would have you do.
You are a great mom, an awesome friend, loving wife and an amazing child of the KING. What a witness for the Lord you are!!
Love you, Ginger