Thursday, March 27, 2008

Snack Time




Dorian had promised the kids he would buy them chips. He came walking into the yard about 4:30 this afternoon with a bag of chips for each child. They all sat on the steps as he handed each child a bag of chips. Some stayed on the steps to eat and some got up so they could eat and play.
I didn't have a bag of chips so Marvin gave me two of his (two chips).


Bet you can't tell from all the orange on his face that Francisco had chee-tos. Isn't he cute?
Terri

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Dear Terri,
What a nice treat for all the kids. It doesn't take much to make these kids smile, does it?

Bath time for me. I emailed you moments ago and then got curious and pulled up your blog to see what I was missing.

I think that is so sweet that these kids have learned to share when they have so little. I know that touched your heart when you were offered two chips by this child who has no selfish bones in his body.

Love, Ginger