Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Biggest Kid of All


Guess who got on the trampoline today? No, it was not me.


I was walking outside and I heard Marc say, "ok, I will get on." I took off running as fast as I could to get my camera. I would say that little sprint was well worth it to capture this Kodak moment. The kids were clapping and saying Marco. Marco. Marco.


He was only able to jump a few minutes. Hey, what can I say? I didn't even get on. It does look fun though, doesn't it? Who knows, maybe I am next.


Terri

1 comment:

Ginger said...

That Marc, isn't he something?
Next time send me a photo of Terri on the new trampoline...ok?
you know you want to. you know you will eventually just so the kids will clap and rave and make you smile like marc smiles. I love you two! such special folks.
You know that Jesus talked about how we have to be like a child. Maybe Marc knows secrets that we all need to learn. Special secrets that I think Marc could teach to a lot of adults if they would see how much fun the biggest kid of all is having. Love, Ginger