Sunday, October 27, 2013

I Am On A Soap Box Tonight

I came to here to help these kids.  I love these kids and I love what I do.  I want what is best for the kids.  We decided, even though it was expensive, that the kids should have milk everyday.  We buy enough milk for all the kids to have milk everyday.  Or, let me rephrase that.  We order and pay for enough milk for the kids to have it everyday.  But the milkman has been cheating us.  Karen and I count the order.  There are a couple of employees  that count the order.  If, for some reason, none of us available, then an employee that did not know to count the order accepts it.  When the milkman realized she didn't count it, he was making sure he brought it to that employee every week.  I don't know how many cases of milk he has stolen from us, but it makes me really mad. 

Then, we try to hire enough employees to take care of these kids.  To get them to school and doctor's appointments and everything they need.  The labor laws in this country stink.  They always favor the employee.  We always follow the law and pay the employee what the law says, but some of the things I have to pay for, make me angry.  Can you tell? 

While I am on my soapbox, perhaps, there is a few other things about which I could vent.

Terri


No comments: