Friday, August 30, 2013

Mississippi

Marc's passport arrived at the airport and he was able to travel with me.  We had seats together on both flights, something that does not happen very often. 

I was so exhausted.  I slept until 7:30 both yesterday and today.  The air conditioner was out on the car.  Kim graciously offered hers, but we decided to drive ours on to Jackson.  It was hot, but bearable.  We are used to rolling with the flow.  The a/c is now fixed and we will be fine for the rest of our travels.

Right now, we are at Nathan and Julia's  How it does this momma's heart good to be here.  Watching Texas Tech football.  Playing Yahtzee.  One trip to Sonic.  And lots of Camille hugs.  We will enjoy precious family here until Tuesday morning.  We then will leave for Borger to enjoy sweet family time with our parents.

I am not sure what the rest of the weekend holds, but I am not sure I really care as long as we are with our kids  Thankful to be relaxing in Mississippi.

No comments: