Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Camille hugs
Being met at the airport by Kim and Pat
Happy hour at Sonic
Let's go get a cup of coffee
Family time
Showers where I can get both hot water and pressure at the same time
Camille hugs
Miles and miles of car time with Marc
Dollar cokes and free internet at McDonald's
Cokes with all the ice I want
Girl time
Worshiping in English for a month
Visiting many churches
Visiting many friends
Camille hugs
Looking at Janet's pictures
Eating at the Plaza
Vacation time in the Smoky Mountains
And, at the end of the month, coming back home.

I am checked in and ready.  Waiting for Marc's passport to arrive from Santa Ana.  I guess it happens to the best of them.  I am going with or without him.

I will see many of you soon.

No comments: