Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Great Ending

Groups come here to work for a week or ten days and friendships are formed and/or strengthened.  The last night of every group is a special time of sharing as people relate their feelings of the things that have seen, heard, smelt, touched and sometimes even tasted.  I love to be part of every group's last night.

Last night, I was really tired and briefly considered not going to the last devo with the Overland Park/Skillman Road group.  I was not going to the airport this morning and it was the last opportunity to say good-bye to those folks.  I was so glad I went.

The devo began and young lady decided it was time to accept Christ as her Lord and Savior and be baptized.  It was beautiful.  And it was a great way to end another great week in Honduras.

Terri

No comments: