Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Son, The CPA

Yesterday was my day off. Marc and I left here around 8:30 and went to town for breakfast. His car needed the oil changed and a few other things. We went to the mall while we waited. We were having Cinnabons and checking our email and enjoying being away from everything for a brief while. Marc's phone rang. All I heard Marc say was "tell me about it." I did not know to whom Marc was talking, but those words could mean just about anything.

When Marc finished the phone call he told me it was Nathan and he had just received the grade on the fourth part of the CPA exam. He made 85 on the fourth part. He has passed each part on the first attempt, a feat not many accomplish. Needless to say, Marc and I are very proud of our son, the now CPA.

Terri

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for y'all and SO proud of Nathan!!! love y'all, Janet

Kim said...

Terri,

That is GREAT! I am so glad he passed and I know you are all very proud and thankful of Nathan's success! What a huge milestone!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Nathan, I know you all are so proud. linda

Anonymous said...

Good for Nathan! I know you're proud and relieved!
Another accomplishment to celebrate!
I know you're counting down the days! Pack some WARM clothes!!!

Linda Wilis

VIC'S PLACE said...

What a great accomplishment! Tell Nathing Congrats! How proud you must be!