Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Making Mud Pies


Doris, Reina (aka Monica) and Katty had a grand old time making and playing in the mud this afternoon. Reina must have sat down right in the middle of the mud because the seat of her pants were covered in mud. Doris and Katty had it all over them


Anyone care to guess who was duty this afternoon. Abuelo (grandpa) Marc. He called me to bring the camera and get some pictures. I am sure the staff that has to wash those kids and wash those clothes will want to fire us. Or maybe, they will make Marc wash the clothes on the pila. Trust me, if they do, I will post a picture of Marc using the pila.


Remember how much fun it was to play in the mud. The girls had a great time. And they cleaned up just fine.


Terri


1 comment:

Ginger said...

wow does this take me back. our kids, grandkids, and kids I use to keep was always in my back yard with a hose and a sandbox that pearley made. the sandbox is gone now but those were the days when i am sure my kids can tell you all about. Not to mention the grandkids having memories of getting dirty in the back yard with the potting soil. I will have to explain that later.
CASA kids have nothing on all the kids I have taken care of.

I am the queen of playing with mud.
Sounds like Marc had some fun too as a kid and is sharing the fun with CASA kids.

A little dirt never hurt anyone!