Monday, December 29, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

After leaving Topeka last Sunday and wishing for warmer temperatures, that is exactly what I got. Christmas week in Texas saw temperatures climbing into the 50s and 60s. Saturday we saw, and felt, the temperature plunge back into the 30s. We also saw snow. It snowed an hour or so. I am not sure Camille had ever seen snow. We bundled her up and let her go outside for a few minutes. Of course, Nathan and I had our cameras going.

After the snow stopped, there was a nice ground cover. Camille and I went outside again and made snow angels. I think Nathan might have taken more pictures of me making a snow angel than he did Camille. We had great fun.

I was glad the snow didn't last long as we all begin traveling again. Nathan and Julia left for Little Rock yesterday. Marc and I, along with Matt, Nicole and Camille, left for Shamrock, Texas yesterday morning where Marc presented our work in the Bible class hour and preached during church. We went to Wheeler, Texas and Marc preached last night.

At both places, we were again warmly received and were able to share our love for Honduras. We enjoyed great food and great fellowship and were even able to rest a bit in between.

We appreciate all the churches that let us share our work with them and all the folks that open their homes and hearts to us.

We hit the road again this week, first to Little Rock for Camille's birthday and then to Gulfport, Mississippi.

Terri

No comments: