Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Camille Is Going To Get A Cousin

As I was frantically preparing for guests to arrive, one thing that absolutely had to be done was moving the store items from one of my bedrooms back to the store. I got Dilcia and Sandra and three of the kids to help me.

We were busy carrying armloads of things from my house to the store. My phone rang. It was Nicole. She said "Hi Mom, what are you doing?'' I said moving the store back to the store and she says can you be still a minute I have something to tell you." I was pretty sure I knew what it was because I have been praying about something for her and Matt for a long time.

I wasn't really being still. Nicole says Mom, I'm pregnant. That is not what I thought it was at all. I screamed with excitement and then hung up on her.

Sandra wanted to know why I screamed and I told her. She quickly ran up to the store and told Dilcia. Both of them ran back and hugged me.

So for those of you who don't know already, I am going to be Grammy again.

Terri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being a grandmother for the second time. My whole life with grandkids was trying to make them great friends with their cousins and I was succesful, and it is a great acomplishment to see them love each other so much even after they are grown with families of their own. I can tell you a great life is in store for you with the grandchildren but I believe you already realize that. linda

Anonymous said...

Blessings to you and Marc for this wonderful and joyful news!

This chld will be a great blessing to you and to the Lord!