Monday, November 3, 2008

Sunshine

After, the rains stopped, the wind began. The cold, howling wind. Maybe I was just being prepared for Illinois, but the wind was cold and biting.

I have a fairly tight house. I have a bed and blankets (plural). And I have been so cold. I just can't imagine how cold other people must have been. Those whose houses are made of paper or sticks that are full of holes. Those who have no blankets or sleep on the floor. We were in one of the houses last week. The people told us they never get warm. And those people at the dump. I don't think I can even imagine that much cold.

Today was a sunshiny day. A beautiful sunshiny day. The wind still blew some, but how blessed we were to see sunshine. I hope some people warmed up for just a while.

Terri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Terri; Thanks so much for your regular and interesting posts. Thank you also for looking out for Felicia. We are keeping you all in our prayers both for the team and also the work there. May our Lord bless you and Marc.
Paul