Friday, November 14, 2008

Still in Illinois

I am still in Illinois.

I had minor outpatient surgery on Wednesday afternoon. Matt and Nicole drove up from Searcy to be with me. I appreciated that. I am with friends and I am being taken care of very nicely. My incision is small. I am moving quite slowly still. Getting a lot of reading done, something I have not done much of in the past few weeks.

I appreciate all prayers offered so far. I will have results onWednesday. Please keep those prayers going. I want a good report on Wednesday and be on a plane home on Thursday.

Thanks for your support and encouragement.

Terri

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Dear Terri,
You are such a part of my prayers.
Prayers are priceless and I praise God for answering mine.
May God invest back into your sweet life 100-fold what you pour into mine and others. He has made you a gift.
Praying for your healing and easy recovery. And good results from test. And good trip home on Thursday.
May everything that happens turn into a blessing.
Love,
Ginger

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're doing well!!
ol' aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

Terri...you are in our prayers and thoughts and hope the tests results are great and you get "home" on thursday! Sharon McClead...(Anita's friend)

Anonymous said...

One thing I KNOW - you will be just fine - no matter what!! (You have a GREAT PHYSICIAN!!) But we DO pray that you'll have good news from the doctor and will be home VERY soon! We love you SO much! Janet & Rick