Thursday, October 20, 2011

Life With Haley

It is so wonderful having Matt and Nicole here working with us.  And, oh so fun to have Haley here.  To hug her every day.  To hear her say "I love you, Grammy."

Haley is two.  She is in that mocking bird stage where she repeats everything she hears.  She laughs and giggles and makes others around her laugh.  Of course, Grammy laughs at everything.  All the Casa kids love her.

Haley is also potty-training.  Most of the time she does a good job of getting to the potty.

We are so enjoying singing songs of praise and worship every night with the group.  Last night we were singing away and I looked behind me and there was Haley.  She had pulled her clothes down around her ankles.  She was walking that funny walk that one walks when their clothes are around their ankles and she was saying, "pee-pee, pee-pee."  I jumped up and ran to her.  It was a little too late.  When I jumped up, everyone turned to see what was happening.  Almost everyone got a good laugh from that one.  And little Haley is totally oblivious to the fact that everyone is laughing at her.

Terri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I have yet to meet her, but my connection with her is the first trip I took to Honduras and met you and Marc for the first time, you got the good news that Nichole was pregnant while we were there. I will not forget that. Enjoy every minute of your time with her.

jl