Sunday, October 2, 2011

Church

Since returning home, it has been a busy week.  I was glad when they said unto me, "let us go into the house of the Lord."  I was ready for church today.  Ready to worship and release my burdens.  Yes, I know I should be releasing my burdens every day.

I love to worship in English when we are in the States, and miss it when we are not there.  But I was ready to be in our church this morning.  The singing is good in Spanish, too and this morning was no exception.  The singing was much louder this morning.  There were more people than before we left.  There were at least 50 adults and at least 60 children.  Several new faces.  And a couple of new dogs as well.

After Sunday School, each of the kids' classes sang one song and a few children said a Bible verse they had learned. The younger kids came in first.  Sisi, for some reason handed the microphone to Haley.  Haley didn't know the song, but she sang and talked and said whatever came to her two year old mind.  Finally, Sisi took


the microphone from her.  I doubt that Josue knew the words either, but he was sure having a grand time.

The second group came in and sang.  The sang nicely, but it wasn't as funny as the first group.
Our kids have to learn a Bible verse every week.  Ana said the one we learned last week. 


I was proud of shy little Cindy.  She doesn't always like to speak in front of others.  I was proud of all the kids.

Terri

No comments: