Saturday, August 20, 2011

Three Days With Haley

This morning Matt, Haley and Nicole left for Baton Rouge.  They are ready to be with their church family and with Matt's family.  But that means they have to leave us.  We have been blessed to spend the last three days with them.

Besides boosting the economy of Amarillo on Wednesday, and hitting Sonic everyday,  we have been to McDonald's, been bowling, played in Aunt Janet's playhouse and had a birthday party in the park, among other things.  I have had Haley hugs every day.  And Nicole hugs.  We have laughed and laughed.  At Haley.  At each other.  At past memories.  We even had a good time doing our laundry yesterday morning.



I know that feeling of longing to be with the church family. I know how much they need to be with Matt's family, but, how I am going to miss them.  And, I do need to get some work done and I cannot seem to focus on that work when they are here. 

Safe travels to Matt, Nicole and Haley.

Terri

1 comment:

Sherry said...

We will keep the hugs going for you while they are here in Baton Rouge! Love & miss YOU!