Thursday, August 11, 2011

Four Years

Marc and I have lived in Honduras four years now.  Four years.  Can you believe it?  I can't.  How time flies when you are having fun.  And what an incredible journey it has been.  I have been blessed beyond measure.

All of a sudden, we are having a rash of people ask when we are going home?  We plan to leave for the States on Sunday.  But only for six weeks.  Yes, I need time with my friends and family.  We need to do some development work and will be visiting many churches.  And we will continue to do that once or twice a year. But, for right now, this is home.  There are no plans to leave any time soon.  As Marc always says, "we have the best jobs in the world."  And to make that job better, Matt, Nicole, and Haley will be here in one more month.

Thank you all for loving us, supporting us, praying for us, and allowing us to be here.

Terri

No comments: