Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hitting The Road

We have enjoyed our time in Borger with our families.  Now it is time for our travels to begin as we share our stories from Casa de Esperanza, the dump and others. 

Last night we were at the Childress Church of Christ.  And it is hot, hot, hot, like 109 yesterday.  We leave for Fort Worth today. San Antonio tomorrow.  Back to the Dallas-Fort Worth area for Saturday and Sunday.  Abilene on Monday.  Lubbock on Tuesday. Shawnee on Thursday.  And then on to Little Rock for Labor Day weekend, where we get to love on both of the grandgirls and the kids some more.  And get to meet our new great niece.  From Little Rock, we head to Bellville for a couple of days.  After that we go to Tennessee to so many places that I don't know everywhere we are going or when.  I will trust in Marc to let me know where I need to be and when.  Hopefully, we will get to sneak away to Gatlinburg for a couple of days.  I have no delusions of finding a cool place to sneak away. 

Marc and I have fun riding along in the car.  I bought three books for the journey and one is nearly finished. 

Please pray for us as we travel. 

Terri

1 comment:

Kim said...

We will be praying for safe travel and the hearts will be open as you meet with people.

I am ready to see both of you!
love, Kim