Saturday, April 16, 2011

Another Good Day In Honduras--Wal-Mart Has Arrived

Wal-Mart has come to Honduras, specifically, Wal-Mart has come to Tegucigalpa.  Since I was in town today, I had to check it out.  It is not as good as a Wal-Mart in the U.S., but it is definitely an improvement over what we had.  And, today, it was much too busy for me to even consider buying anything and standing in line. 

I did not check out everything, but I saw some really cute little girl clothes that Grammy may have to buy for a certain someone after she arrives next week.  There will be no late night runs to Wal-Mart, not that I would make a late night run to Tegucigalpa anyway unless it was an extreme emergency, since it closes early like everything else.  But, I think I can get my Wal-Mart fix every now and then.

Truly a good day in Honduras.

Terri

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just had to smile and tell you how happy I am that you will have a Wal Mart "somewhat" accessible to you!!! Maybe you and Nicole will have an opportunity to check it out further!!! love you, your sister in law

mandnfitz said...

all they need now is SONIC!!

Terri L Tindall said...

Couldn't get any better than that. Going to Wal-Mart to shop and then stopping at Sonic. Now we are really dreaming.

Olancho Bound Gringa said...

What did you think of the prices compared to here in the States?