Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Welcome To Honduras

I know I say that frequently.  But, yesterday was one of those days.  It always happens when a group is here.  Any group.  Every group.

Byron had a little fender bender.  The lumber truck broke down. Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.  Sometimes it would be easy to become frustrated with all of this.

Last night in devo as we listened to the stories from the hospital and the VBS, we knew, without a doubt, it had been another great day in Honduras.  In addition, two families had new houses at the end of the day.

We know some of the things that happened yesterday were Honduras things, but part of it was the devil trying to slow down this spring break group.  And God reigned victoriously yesterday.  He always does.

Terri

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh no, I just found out Byron had the fender bender from your blog. I know he is o.k. now. I read & enjoy each & every blog you and Marc write. I am eager to be in Honduras in mid-April for the garden project.