Sunday, March 6, 2011

Intentional

In many things I have to be intentional.  I am in intentional about putting my change in my purse.  And my Pricesmart card, my debit card and things like that.  I am intentional about having a place for all the receipts so that when I get home I have them all.

About 98% of the time, I am intentional in reading my Bible daily.  And when I walk of a morning, it is because I have been intentional about it and planned it into my day the night before.

Sometimes, I am not so intentional.  I am not intentional about where I put my keys and spend a great deal of time looking for them. 

Recently, I realize I was not as intentional as I should have been about telling something. 

I have spent a lot of time this past week thinking about that word, intentional.  Are we as intentional as we should be about telling of God's love for us and the saving grace of Jesus Christ?  I am not.  Oh yes, when the opportunity slaps me in the face, I take the opportunity.  But I am not intentional about it.  I am not ashamed of that good news.  I just don't always look for the opportunity but wait for the opportunity to look for me.

Dear God,  this week I want to be intentional in everything I do, especially sharing the good news of Your Son, a risen, living saviour.

Terri

No comments: