Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Music

Friday I ran to town and did a few errands. Saturday was my day off. I took some folks to the airport and then Marc and I and a few other people ate at Chili's. Every where I went Christmas music was blaring from the sound system. That is ok. I like Christmas. And it has kind of crept upon me this year, so to hear some Christmas music has helped me get in the mood. But when it is 85 degrees and most stores have their air conditioners running, "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" and"Winter Wonderland" just don't do it for me in Honduras. I can safely say there has never been a white Christmas in Honduras. Do those works have any meaning here?



For all those traveling, I hope you do not see a white Christmas until you safely arrive at your destination.



Terri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are driving Dorian crazy here in this household playing too many Christmas Carols! He said he is not used to listening to it so early! :) Sharon Mc

mandnfitz said...

Hm Hm HMMM, Hm Hm HMMM, Hm Hm HM HMMMMM. Ha Ha Just a little humor for you mom. Don't worry world that reads my mom's blog you're not supposed to get it.