Thursday, February 26, 2009

Proud

Last night around 8:00 Marc's cell phone rang. It was Nathan. He was on his way home from work. He often calls Marc on his way home from work. I went about my business as usual. I soon heard Marc say well you better tell your mom. I just never know what those words may mean. I got on the phone and Nathan always tries to act so serious, even when he is not. He says, "Mom, I got the grade on the first part of my CPA." Silence. He makes me ask him what the grade is. I know his routine by now and I didn't wait for him to tell me, knowing he was waiting for me to ask. I plunged right in, how did you do? He pauses for effect and then says 92.

I was so excited. Of course, now all the buttons need to be sewn back on my shirt.

This piece of personal good news did not seem appropriate in the previous blog, but being a proud mom right now, it was hard for me not to broadcast it to the world.

Terri

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Dear Terri,
I am proud of Nathan too. This is wonderful news to hear and I am sure that it makes a mother's day to hear how well Nathan is doing. I know he has worked hard and earned his 92.

Tell him high 5!

I will email you in a little while.
Too much going on in my kitchen right now to write now. BOO