Saturday, February 14, 2009

Fisrt Day of School

Sisters....




....Daniela and Pamela

.....Maryuri and Cindy

Sisi getting her bookbag ready


The boys.

We were told the first day of school for the first through fourth graders would be Monday. Karen had to take them to the school on Thursday to meet their teachers and get supply lists and such. At that meeting, Karen was informed school would start on Friday, yesterday. The supply lists were not ready.



I headed up there around 7:30. I could hear a happy chatter. I walked in and everyone was already in the freshly ironed uniforms and newly polished shoes. Some were finishing their chores and some of the girls were still fixing hair.



I would think this excitement subsides soon and it will be much harder to get them up, dressed and out the door.


Terri

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I would think the same.