Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Crime Scene?


It looks like a major crime scene. Not to worry. There was no crime at Casa de Esperanza today. A roll of yellow caution tape was found and thirteen children had a good time wrapping it around everything. The way they were squealing, one would have thought it was Christmas.


I walked into the store for just a few seconds and they began to crisscross the door with tape. I think they thought they were barricading me in the store.


The joys of being a child and being able to be entertained with caution tape.


Terri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is true kids really enjoy having adult things like they work with to play with. A hint, when our grands were little I used to make a junk box for every Xmas and it was their most prized gift. I would buy tape and ordinary things that adults use like that on sale and at cheap stores. What child has not used tape with adults warning them to only use a little bit. Think about being a kid and having your own roll of tape to use as much or as little as you want to. I bet the kids there would love to have a junk box. I can imagine how they loved the caution tape, I think I might like to have a roll to use myself. I bet they really thought they had captured Terri. linda

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine all the mysterious giggles heard on the playground as they were trying to capture Miss Terri in her own shop. Oh, to be a child again!
Donna