Thursday, October 2, 2008

More on the Cottage

The bodega that has to be cleaned out

A new door that was once the wall of the bodega
From the new door


One of the bedrooms



Closing one of the old doors in the bodega.




I have been home the last few days working on required paperwork. It is not fun, but has to be done. I so like to be involved in what is happening instead of the paperwork. The good thing about being here is I am getting to see a lot of progress on the cottage.







Yesterday I got to take a tour and more or less envision what the finished product will be. The walls of the bedrooms are going up and nearing completion. There is still three or four weeks of work before we see the finished cottage, but each completed step is exciting for me. That means we are that much nearer having more kids.



The bodega will be part of the new cottage. That means all that stuff has to be moved or put in the trash. Seems I am always having to sort and move stuff. Some of the bodega walls will have to come down and others built.
Each day much progress is being made.
Terri

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Dear Terri,
Thank you so much for the post I read just now.
Lots of progress made in a little time. In so much rain.

Try to stay dry.

I sent the pictures to Alisa McMullin by email. Her son, Logan raised a lot of money for the Bill Brumley home and I wasn't sure she had knowledge of these pictures.

Logan will love seeing them if they have not seen them already.

Have a good day at your computer working diligently on all before you. I will email after my coffee. I had a busy day at church yesterday. There was no time to write you back. But I did read your sweet email.

Me.