Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Flood Pictures

This was a "hotel" that charges by the hour. They also exploited young girls. When the highway fell, this is where it landed. No one was killed. I am glad that a business that does such detestable things is gone.

This is where the highway fell onto the "hotel" pictured above. Where the highway fell is almost to the entrance of Nueva Oriental. Nueva Oriental is intact, praise God. I walked in to get the pictures. Many Hondurans were standing on the edge. While I do crazy things to get a picture, I was not getting to the edge of that. I don't think the mountain is through falling. That is why I hava zoom lens.
A community near San Pedro Sula



A common sight. People trying to save their kids and their few posessions.



Villeda Morales. We have done some work in this community and will be doing a church plant next summer.

Terri

No comments: