Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Change Of Plans

Shortly after I wrote my blog on Sunday night, I got sick. Really, really sick. I was having mixed emotions about returning home, but I did not want to be sick so that I could stay. Nor did I want to be sick so that I could get some rest. I thought I could go home anyway. I thought that until I got up and tried to get myself ready. When I could not hold my toothbrush, I knew I could never hold my luggage. And if I had needed the bathroom on the plane while someone else was in there, I would have been in BIG trouble.

I called Marc at 2:30 Monday morning. Any time the phone rings that time of morning it is guaranteed to scare the person on the other end. I was really too sick to think about anything, but Marc reminded me I needed to change my ticket before 6:00. So I did. I wasn't even going to try to leave before tomorrow, not knowing how would feel today. Delta does not fly to Tegucigalpa on Tuesday and Wednesday, therefore I am leaving on Thursday.

I lost yesterday completely. Can't tell you one single thing about it. I have felt much better today, but I am still going to call it a day and head for bed.

If I continue to feel as much better tomorrow as I did today, I will feel wonderful to enjoy Baby Haley one more day.

Again, I ask for prayers as I travel.

Terri

1 comment:

Kim said...

Terri,

I am so sorry you have been so sick. I will be praying for your recovery and safe travel.

love,
kim